CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

About Chelsey


I am the youngest of 4 children. My sister, Nickole, is almost 8 years older than me and is married to Matt Romriell. They have 4 children Sheldon, 8, is who is the athlete and loves to talk sports with his uncle; Shelby, 7, she is our little girly girl; Alexis, 2 1/2, she is the girl with an attitude; and Lucas, 1, he is so much like his brother. My brother Dallas, about 6 years older than me is married to his high school sweetheart Bryn. They have 2 girls Shantae, 5, who is more of a tomboy but can be a girly girl too she loves to go hunting and fishing with her dad. Her little sister Addison is almost 6 months old. My brother Cody is 3 years older than me and is married to Tessa. They have a little girl Taylee, 3, who is a handful but a miracle to our family. She was born 3 months premature and weighed 1 pound 10 ounces. My mom Tammy is one of my best friends and she means so much to me. My dad Ken is someone that I look up to everyday and wonder how he deals with everything he has to deal with.

0 comments:

Post a Comment