CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

About Taylor


Taylor has 3 younger siblings. He has a brother Jordan that is 2 years younger than him and he just was married on January 3, 2009 to Felicia Henderson. His sister, Raegan, is about 6 years younger then him and she is probably the most honest person I know. His littlest brother Skyler, will be 4 on February 28, was adopted in the summer of 2007 right before Taylor came home from his mission in Peru. His family was a foster family for Skyler for about 2 years before they officially adopted him. Skyler is a trouble maker and likes to be around when anything is going on, I can't tell you how many times we have found out that Skyler has broken something or did something he wasn't suppose to (Taylor wants a kid just like him). Taylor's parents are probably some of the most important people in my life besides my family. His mother Tricia is probably one of the closest people to me, while Taylor was on his mission she became one of my best friends who I could tell things to that I was struggling with or just the experiences I have had. Taylor's father Mitch just became a judge in Soda Springs and moved the family that is still at home down there. Mitch is someone that I can watch sports with besides my brother (he gets to into it that I can't handle being in the same room) I always tease him that the New York Yankees stink and the Boston Red Sox are so much better. He gets so mad because when I am visiting Skyler is always on my side just to tease his dad.

0 comments:

Post a Comment